Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for best Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried sticky rice cakes recipe. To make stir fried sticky rice cakes you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Prepare of The Meat marinade:.
- Get 225 g of Pork shoulder or tenderloin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Use 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Take of Ingredients:.
- Use 400 g of rice cakes.
- Use 3 cups of cabbage or baby bok coy.
- Use 6 of dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get of Salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes:
- Slice the pork into thin slices and mix well in a bowl with 1 teaspoon each of cornstarch, soy sauce, and oil..
- Rinse the rice cakes in the water and drain..
- Wash the cabbage and bok coy. If using cabbage, cut into 1 inch slices, if using baby bok coy, just separate the leaves..
- Slice the soaked dried mushrooms and the fresh mushrooms..
- Clean and slice the scallions into 2 inch piece..
- Mince your garlic and set aside..
- Heat the wok over high heat until smoking and add 1 tablespoon oil to coat the wok and sear the pork..
- Add garlic, scallion, cabbage or baby bok coy and the mushrooms. Stir fry on high heat for a minute and add chinese cooking wine..
- Add the rice cakes and mix well, stir fry for 30 seconds and then cover for 1 minutes..
- Remove cover and add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well and stir fry until rice cakes are cooked through but still chewy..
- Plate and serve..
The sticky rice cakes will be just slightly chewy (but not hard to chew) similar to pasta cooked al-dente. Tteokbokki (also spelled ddukbokki, ddeokbokki, dukbokki or topokki), 떡볶이, is a beloved Korean rice cake dish with many variations and a rich history. Literally translated as "stir-fried rice cake", tteokbokki is made with garaetteok, a cylinder-shaped white rice cake. This rice is the best fried rice you'll ever eat. It's an old school Cantonese dish. and personally one of my favorite things to eat in China, period.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes makes your day joyful.