Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Creamy Mentaiko Omurice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Creamy Mentaiko Omurice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mentaiko omurice recipe. You can have creamy mentaiko omurice using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Creamy Mentaiko Omurice:
- You need of For the buttered rice:.
- Provide 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Provide 4 of rashers Bacon.
- Provide 1/4 of Minced onion.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 small of amout Garlic powder.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter (for finishing).
- Use of For the omelette (1 serving):.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Use of For mentaiko cream sauce:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 2 of sacs Mentaiko.
- Use 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Kombu tea (powdered).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get of For Toppings:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Mentaiko.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Creamy Mentaiko Omurice:
- Rinse the rice and pour the water up to the 2 rice cooker cup line. Add the soup stock cube, garlic powder, finely chopped bacon and minced onion on top. Turn the rice cooker on to cook..
- Meanwhile, make the mentaiko cream sauce. Heat the butter in a saucepan, and mix in the flour over a low heat. Once mixed well, start adding in the milk little by little to thicken..
- Add the mentaiko and combine well. Season with mayonnaise and kombu tea powder while tasting..
- When the rice is cooked, add the butter and mix. Transfer the rice on to each serving plate. Crack the eggs and mix with milk for the omelette..
- Heat a generous amount of oil or butter (not listed) in a frying pan and pour the egg mixture in. Cook over high heat and mix in a circular motions with chopsticks. When the egg starts to set, turn off the heat..
- Carefully slide the omelette over the rice and pour the mentaiko cream sauce over the top. Garnish with mentaiko and shredded nori seaweed and it's done!.
Add in maitake mushrooms, okra, rice salt and pepper. See more ideas about omurice, omurice recipe, japan food. Here's a Japanese twist on spaghetti using mentaiko (pollack roe) and cream, making a delicious dish called Creamy Mentaiko Spaghetti. [br][br]Living in Japan and tasting many different kinds of food. Butter, carrot, celery, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic, green bell pepper, green chili pepper, ground black pepper, ketchup, onion, red bell pepper, rice, salt, smoked sausage, vegetable oil, white mushrooms. Mentaiko France is a Japanese pastry of a creamy mentaiko caviar spread served either baked into French bread or as a spread on the bread slices.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Creamy Mentaiko Omurice makes your day cheerful.