Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Egusi soup with stock fish and beef recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Egusi soup with stock fish and beef recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup with stock fish and beef recipe. To make egusi soup with stock fish and beef you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Egusi soup with stock fish and beef:
- Provide 20 g of egusi.
- You need leaf of fresh ugu.
- Get 25 g of red oil.
- Get of Stock fish.
- You need 10 pieces of beef.
- Take 12 of red fresh pepper.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Take 3 tablespoon of crayfish.
- Provide 1 of table spoon of salt.
- You need 4 cubes of knorr cubes.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Egusi soup with stock fish and beef:
- Boil your water to wash your stock fish and then you Steam your meat while steaming add your stock fish after washing,when your meat is boiled.
- You add your onions and pepper with crayfish,allow to steam for 5 mins and then you add your 4 cubes of knorr cubes allow to steam for another 5mins.
- Then you add your palm oil to steam for 7mins,dissolve your already blended egusi in water and add them with your cooking spoon,cover to boil for 5mins, then you add your vegetables and after 2 mins your served.
- With either fufu,eba or poundo yam.
Egusi soup ,also known as Obe Efo elegusi/ Ofe Egusi, is a delicious Nigerian soup that is made with ground melon seeds and enriched with assorted meat, fish and spices. Egusi soup is an appetizing soup to behold. Find out the many tricks of preparing this popular soup using the caking method. If using the softer stockfish, you can just soak them in cool water till you can break them apart with your hands. When the fish and stockfish are soft, debone and break them.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Egusi soup with stock fish and beef makes your day cheerful.