Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Upma recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Upma recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to upma recipe. You can have upma using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Upma:
- Provide 1 cup of Rava.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Groundnut.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Chana daal.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Urad daal.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Jeera.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Get 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of Onion Medium, chopped.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt -.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Coriander leaves chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Upma:
- Roast rava in 1 tablespoon ghee till you get a nice aroma of the roasted rava.
- Heat the oil in a karahi add peanuts and roast them till they turn brown remove it from karahi and keep aside.
- In the same oil add chana daal, urad dal, mustard seeds, jeera, green chillies and fry till golden brown add curry leaves and onion fry the onion till transparent.
- Add water and slat and bring to a boil when the water starts boiling reduce the flame and add roasted rava and mix continuously till there are no lump. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Put it off the flame. And roasted peanuts mix well. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
Upma is served and eaten all over the Indian subcontinent with regional variations on flavors and vegetables. No matter where you go in India, upma is a hot favorite breakfast food. Originally from South India, this recipe uses sevai or vermicelli. Upma is traditionally made with coarse semolina. Upma is one of the most common South Indian breakfast recipes, which is now popular all over India. rava upma is a quick preparation using common ingredients available in the Indian kitchen.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Upma makes your day joyful.