Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Mughlai potatoes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Mughlai potatoes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mughlai potatoes recipe. You can cook mughlai potatoes using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Mughlai potatoes:
- You need 1 kg of Baby potatoes.
- You need tbsp of Poppy seed(khas -khas)2.
- Get 2 cup of Curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of Cumin powder(jeera).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powedr.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic +ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of Onion paste.
- Provide 1tbsp of Green chilli.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh cream.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Green coriander.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil /ghee.
- Provide 2-4 of Clove.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom green.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Mughlai potatoes:
- Take baby potato then wsah and cook half boil(1 wshitle). After 1 wshitle pressure release. Potatoes, cool down..
- After 10 min peel potatoes and. pinch potatoes form hlp of fork.
- Fry potato that we boiled and forked.till Golden clr. Fry..
- Take a blander jar, add, ginger, green chilli,poppy seeds water and blend it into a smooth paste..
- Add curd, blend kiya hua paste, salt, baby potatoes and mix it well..
- Marinate the potatoes for 15 minutes.for this mixture we have made..
- In a mixing bowl, add water, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix it well..
- Heat/oil ghee and add onion paste, cloves, cardamom, and mix it well. Cook it for 5-7 minutes on slow fla.w. Then add the prepared mixture, add marinated potatoes mix well..
- Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes on MEDIUM heat..
- Now, add fresh cream, salt, sugar and again cook for 3-5 minutes on MEDIUM heat..
- Once cooked thoroughly, garnish Mughlai Aloo with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or naan..
Try a lunch or dinner NY, A wide variety. A rich subzi of cauliflower, potatoes and green peas, cooked in Moghlai style. A paste of ginger and spices gives the Mughlai Cauliflower, Potatoes and Green Peas Subzi an awesome flavour, while a. Mughlai paratha is an exemplary illustration of Mughal influence on the cuisine of Bengal that had So I had prepared the minced meat and potato curry a day before and that gives us some stress free. Mughlai recipes are rich in fat, carbohydrates and proteins.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mughlai potatoes turns your day joyful.