Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for best Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe. You can have mung bean soup with tapioca cubes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes:
- Take of Ming bean soup.
- You need 300 g of Ming bean.
- Take 1000 ml of Cold water.
- Provide 2-3 Tablespoons of Brown sugar.
- Take of Salt tiny.
- Provide of cubes Tapioca.
- Get 100 g of Tapioca starch.
- Prepare 75-80 ml of Boiled water.
- Prepare of Cornflour or potato starch 1 Tablspoon.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes:
- Place already washed mung beans into a bag. Also add in some water and then freeze it..
- Put the frozen mung beans into a milk pan and pour in some cold water. Boil the mung bean and then simmer it for 30 minutes until beans turn soft..
- Add in the brown sugar and tiny bit of salt. Mix them well..
- Pour the boiled water into the tapioca starch to make a dough. Keep kneading the dough until it becomes smooth..
- Divide the dough into small cubes and coat them with cornflour or potato starch. Store them in the freezer..
- Add the tapioca cubes into a boiled water. When they are all floating, cook them for further 10 minutes and then soak them in an iced water bowl. Add the tapioca cubes into the mung bean soup and enjoy..
This mung bean soup hits every note for a perfect meal- it is warming and filling, creamy and chunky, spiced but not spicy. Serve it with fresh naan or toasted bread for an easy weeknight meal! Mung beans, also known as green beans are small cylindrical beans with a bright green color. Sago pearls are similar to tapioca pearls and can be used interchangeably although they are made from I love mung bean and know I would love this soup! I had something once I believe was similar but it.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes makes your day joyful.