What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chicken Kofta Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can cook chicken kofta curry using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Provide of #Spices for Chicken mince.
- Take 1 kg of Chicken boneless/mince.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbls of red chilli.
- Provide 1 tbls of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tbls of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of #Spices for Curry.
- You need 2 of Onion roughly Chopped.
- Use 2 tbls of garlic paste.
- Use 2 of big tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbls of red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbls of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbls of Chicken powder/knorr cube(opt).
- Prepare 1 tbls of Coriander and cumin powder or seeds.
- You need of Oil for frying kofta.
- Provide of Water for preparation of Curry.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Wash your hand say bismiAllah and droud shareef.
- Take chopper add boneless chciken along with all spices that mentioned above and blend it very well.
- Now take it out and make small ball size kofta with the help of greasing hand with little bit oil.
- After that take a wok add some oil for frying it and fry it on low medium flame untill it's clr is changed in light brown #tip don't over fry otherwise your kofta is become hard.
- Now make kofta curry add Onion,garlic paste,tomatoes and some water in pressure cooker cook it and gave one whistle then remove pressure cooker from flame let it cool down.
- After cool down take a blender Jug fine blend masala in it with excess water.
- Now pour all masala in same pressure cooker add remaining spices,red chilli,Turmeric,garam masala etc.
- Now mix it when all excess water will dry add oil and fry kofta in it and cook it very very well untill oil become separate from masala.
- Now add water in it for curry according to your choice of curry and gave one whistle in pressure cooker for tenderize kofta.
- After whistling remove lid set curry according to your choice add some cumin seeds and garnish it with fresh Coriander.
- Serve it with chappati and enjoy it😋😋😋.
In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of minced or today i will explain you how to make Pakistani chicken Kofta with light curry. Chicken Kofta Curry is meatballs made using ground/minced chicken that's simmered in a saucy tomato-yogurt gravy using Indian spices+herbs. The best way to describe Chicken Kofta Curry is Spiced Meatballs in Spiced (not "spicy") Curry. This great make-ahead Chicken Kofta Curry recipe is perfect for a party or large crowd. The koftas (meatballs) in this curry dish can be made with beef, lamb or chicken.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken Kofta Curry makes your day cheerful.