What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Peas chana dal paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Peas chana dal paratha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peas chana dal paratha recipe. You can have peas chana dal paratha using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Peas chana dal paratha:
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1 cup of peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 inch of ginger pieces finely chopped.
- Provide as needed of Oil or ghee for cooking.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Peas chana dal paratha:
- In a parat take wheat flour add salt and make smooth dough rest it 10 minutes.
- In meantime paste chanadal with the help of grinder.
- In a pan add ghee and peas add spices and salt, green chilli, chopped coriander, ginger chopped cover with lid for 5 minutes.
- Now add paste of chanadal.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- Take small ball of dough and roll it place 1 spoon stuffing in the center and roll again.
- Now roll it like a paratha.
- Heat the tawa and place paratha over it and apply ghee both sides and cook golden brown.
- Now serve with any veg or butter, achar paratha is ready for serve you can enjoy it.
So easy to make and delicious. Puran Poli / Pooran Poli / My Perimma's Perfect Puran Poli Recipe (WITH VIDEO) Chana dal parata or dal paratha taste amazing and healthy. This paratha is super easy to make and is very nutritious. You can serve it with some plain yogurt and pickle. This is a protein rich paratha and specially great for kids.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Peas chana dal paratha turns your day cheerful.