Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Baby Sardine & Tomato Sauté with Polenta recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Baby Sardine & Tomato Sauté with Polenta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby sardine & tomato sauté with polenta recipe. To make baby sardine & tomato sauté with polenta you need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Baby Sardine & Tomato Sauté with Polenta:
- Use of Baby Sardine Sauté:.
- Provide 1 of pack Baby sardines.
- Take 4 tbsp of Panko.
- Get 2 tsp of Parsley, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried basil.
- You need 5 of shakes Oregano.
- Provide 5 of shakes Thyme.
- Use 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of White wine.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Sliced garlic.
- Take of Polenta:.
- Provide 10 tbsp of Cornmeal.
- Get 500 ml of Water.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 of Shredded cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Baby Sardine & Tomato Sauté with Polenta:
- Remove the heads and insides from the baby sardines. Open them with your finger and remove the bones..
- Marinate in white wine and the herbs..
- Combine the panko, Parmesan cheese, and herbs to create a fragrant panko mixture..
- Dry the sardines with a paper towel..
- Coat the sardines completely with the panko mixture..
- Place the garlic and the olive oil in a pan and heat until fragrant. Add the sardines and fry on low heat..
- They taste best if well browned..
- Lastly add the tomato sauce..
- This is the package of polenta that I used..
- Add salt to hot water and gradually add the cornmeal while stirring..
- Once all of the cornmeal has been added, continue stirring. Stir continuously for about 20 minutes..
- Since the flavor is so simple, I added some shredded cheese..
- Continue stirring and kneading until it becomes the texture of mashed potatoes. Then it's ready..
- Arrange the polenta and sardines on a plate and it's all done..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Baby Sardine & Tomato Sauté with Polenta turns your day cheerful.