What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Beetroot semolina kachauri recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Beetroot semolina kachauri recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot semolina kachauri recipe. To cook beetroot semolina kachauri you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Beetroot semolina kachauri:
- Get 1 cup of semolina.
- Use 1 of beetroot.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Get of For filling.
- Get 1 of Grated Beetroot.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need 4 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of funnel seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Schezwan chutney.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Use As needed of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Beetroot semolina kachauri:
- First take Beetroot grated them and squeeze with a muslin clothes to get juice.make sure that squeeze very well that beetroot becomes dry.keep aside..
- Now take a pan add beetroot juice and water add carrom seeds and salt.add one tsp oil and boil it.when water is boiling turn the flame low add semolina and stir continuously that semolina mix evenly.cook 2-3 minutes when water absorbed and the mixture leave the pan turn off the flame.transfer the mixture in a plate.keep aside to let cool down..
- Now in another pan heat one tsp oil add cumin seeds saute add green chillies,saute few seconds.on low flame.add chopped onion saute untill light brown.add roasted gram flour and all the spices.add beetroot and mix together.saute 2 minutes then add Schezwan chutney mix well cook one minutes add chopped coriander turn off the flame.let it cool..
- Now take the semolina mixture and grease your hand with water and knead the mixture to make smooth. Take medium size portion make a ball from it and press from the edges to give shape of kachauri.take one tspn prepared mixture put in the middle and seal the edges.prepare all kachauri..
- Heat oil in kadhai. Fry the kachauri in batches on medium to high flame.the crispy Beetroot kachauri is ready.serve with dum aloo or ketchup..
Beetroot pachadi has a very appealing color and tastes great with. Besan ka Cheela Recipe, Learn how to make Besan ka Cheela (absolutely delicious recipe of Besan ka Cheela ingredients and cooking method) About Besan ka Cheela Recipe: An Indian, savoury pancake that is made in almost every India household for breakfast or brunch. Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Dishes Lemon Sevai Recipe Sevvai Curd Semiya (Thayir Semiya) / Yoghurt Vermicelli Vella Appam Idiyappam Recipe Kerala Puttu Kuzhal Puttu Dosai Recipes Kondakadalai Dosai Recipe / Chickpeas Dosa Recipe Mysore Masala Knead dough with sooji, curd and salt to make this healthy kachori and stuff it with a filling of paste of ground peas, ginger and green chillies. Steam the matar kachoris and season them with a tempering of spices like ginger, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala, coriander powder, ajwain and more.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Beetroot semolina kachauri turns your day joyful.