Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Vegetables Upma recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Vegetables Upma recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables upma recipe. You can cook vegetables upma using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Vegetables Upma:
- Provide 1 cup of semolina/rava(I have used thin variety).
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped carrot.
- Take 2 tbsp of thinely chopped french beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped green capsicum.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get leaves of Few curry.
- Take 2-3 of spicy green chillies chopped.
- Get 2 of dry red chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 cup of hot water.
- Get 1 cup of hot milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted cashewnuts.
- Prepare leaves of Finely chopped fresh coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Vegetables Upma:
- In kadhai add heat oil. Add cashewnuts and roast till crispy pinkish. Remove in plate. Now add urad dal in hot oil, saute it,as it turns pinkish,add mustard seeds as it splutter, add chopped green chillies, curry leaves and dry red chillies saute for 30 secs..
- Add chopped carrot,french beans, green capsicum,mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add semolina/ rava,mix well and saute on low flame for 10 minutes till nice aroma of roasted semolina comes. On other gas flame keep hot water and milk for boiling on low flame..
- After 10 minutes add hot water,milk and salt, stirring continuously so no lump are formed. Add ghee, mix well and cook for 1 minute. (If you don't want to add milk..then add 3 cups of hot water)..
- Add fried cashewnuts mix well and off the flame..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Vegetables Upma garnishing with fresh coriander leaves..
Upma, or khara bath, is usually paired with kesari bath and together, this dish is called Upma is a quick and easy-to-make breakfast dish. This Vegetable Rava Upma Recipe is a must-try for those who love to enjoy South Indian breakfast recipes. With this easy vegetable upma recipe with photos, you can prepare a tasty and filling. Vegetable Upma as the name goes contains lots of vegetables in it. The only time to be spent on is in dicing the vegetables which can well be done before hand.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Vegetables Upma makes your day joyful.