Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth recipe. To make chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- Take 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Use 1 of leek, sliced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 of large potato, diced.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, 2 diced & 1 sliced.
- You need 1 of x 400 g tin Butter or Cannelloni or Flageolet beans, drained and rinsed: the taste will vary according to which type of bean you use but all work well.
- Provide 1 1/2 l of chicken stock (if I’d not had homemade, I’d have used Knorr Stock Pots or similar).
- Use 200 g of roast chicken spare bits (vary quantity to what’s available!).
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, fry the leek and garlic in the oil on a medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the potato and carrots and stir. Then stir in the butter beans..
- Stir in the stock to mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce to a rolling simmer..
- Add the thyme and smoked paprika. Stir gently but thoroughly and add the bay leaves. Cover the stockpot and cook for 25 minutes..
- Take off the heat, remove and discard the bay leaves and give a good stir. Season to taste. Do not whizz as the “bits” are the essence of a good broth!.
- Enjoy piping hot with bread of your choice..
Add olive oil to a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add leeks, carrots, garlic cloves, nutritional yeast, parsley sprigs, dried thyme and bay leaves. Add water and salt and bring to a boil. Pour chicken broth and vegetable broth into the pot; add potatoes, carrots, salt, and bay leaf. Peel the carrots and thinly cube them.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth makes your day joyful.