Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Fish cakes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fish cakes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish cakes recipe. To cook fish cakes you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Fish cakes:
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1/2 bunch of kale.
- Get 50 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 200 g of fish hot smoked (cod or salmon works well).
- Get 50 g of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 of egg beaten.
- Get 50 g of polenta.
- Provide 20 g of linseeds.
- You need 50 ml of macadamia nut oil.
- Provide of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Fish cakes:
- Chop the potatoes (but don't peel) and boil for 15 mins.
- De-stem and chop the kale and steam for 5 mins (I normally steam above the potatoes).
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain well and mash, stir in the olive oil, kale and fish.
- Once the mixture is cool enough to handle form into 6 cakes.
- Place the flour on one plate, the beaten eggs on another and the polenta and linseeds on a third.
- Coat the fishcakes in the flour, eggs and polenta.
- Heat the macadamia nut oil in a pan and fry the fishcakes on each side until crispy.
- Season with salt, then serve with chilli sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise.
Forget the days of stodgy bland fishcakes, these fish delights are packed full of flavour. Stir Fry Fish Cakes with VeggiesMy Style Recipe. · Newfoundland Fish Cakes – These traditional Newfoundland fish cakes have been made for countless generations using the most basic of ingredients like potatoes, salt fish and onions. Enjoyed throughout Atlantic Canada and the Maritime, fish cakes are a classic dish. Although some people enjoy them for breakfast, many others eat them for lunch and dinner as well. Looking for the best Fish Cakes recipes?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Fish cakes makes your day cheerful.