Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Upma recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Upma recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to upma recipe. To cook upma you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Upma:
- Take 1big bowl of Rava (roasted).
- Provide 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of string Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 3tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Upma:
- Chop onion, capsicum and carrot..
- Take a heavy bottom wok add oil and ghee, heat it. Add mustard seeds and urad dal. When it starts splutter add green chilli, curry leaves and onions. When onions become translucent add capsicum and carrot. Cook it on medium flame for 6-7 minutes. Add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder..
- Mix roasted rava. Add 3 bowl hot water in it. Stir continuesly on medium flame. Rava will absorb the water. Add lemon juice and coriander leaves..
- Turn of the flame. Transfer it in serving bowls..
Whether you are a newbie, a student or a bachelor trying to cook for yourself with minimum effort then. Upma is a traditional Indian breakfast made with sooji (also called rava in south). It's more common in South India but now I see it just as much everywhere in India. My mom always said, upma is the savory version of sooji halwa, whhich is true in a way. They are both made with sooji and water.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Upma makes your day cheerful.