What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgur and lentil soup with chicken stock recipe. You can cook bulgur and lentil soup with chicken stock using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Lentil or Masoor daal.
- Use 1/2 cup of Burgul or broken wheat.
- Take 1 +1/2 cup of of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 of big chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tomato paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Provide of Few chopped mint leaves or dried mint.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock:
- Take 1/2 cup of bulgur and 1/2 cup of red lentil..
- Clean and soak lentil for an hour..
- In a saucepan place soaked lentil, burgul, chopped onion, salt and 3 cups of water..
- Place in the stove top to cook in medium heat for about 30 to 40 minutes till lentil becomes soft and mashy..
- Take 1 and half cup of hot chicken stock..
- Add this to the boiling soup and mix..
- Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add tomato paste or you can also add tomato puree..
- Give it a good mix..
- Also add chilli flakes and chopped fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint..
- Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Check the consistency of the soup. It should be creamy..
- You can use a hand blender to make the soup smooth in consistency..
- Check seasoning and remove from heat..
- Transfer to soup bowls and serve immediately..
My mom would me a similar soup with carrots and celery and since I was picky – she usually pureed mine. I also have an Instant Pot Chicken and. Soup of bulgur and lentils with smoked lamb ribs lentil soup Turkish food. Delicious fragrant soup based on quail broth in a white dining plate. We have it even at breakfast to warm up! · This Green Lentil Soup with Coconut Milk and Indian Spices is bursting with flavor from coconut milk, toasted spices, and ghee.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock turns your day joyful.