Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Vrat wali Chaat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Vrat wali Chaat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vrat wali chaat recipe. You can cook vrat wali chaat using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Vrat wali Chaat:
- Use 2 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Get 3 tsp of roasted singhaade ka atta.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of fresh coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Sendha namak.
- You need 5 tsp of imli chutney.
- Get 5 tsp of green chutney.
- Use 1/2 bowl of curd mixed with 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Take 1/2inch of " grated ginger.
- Take as needed of Ghee for frying.
- Get 3 tsp of chopped banana and pomegranate seeds(each).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Vrat wali Chaat:
- Mix all the ingredients potatoes, roasted singhaada atta, green chillies,fresh coriander,black pepper and salt. Make medium balls of it..
- Heat ghee, Shallow fry balls from both sides..
- For assembling, place 2 tikkis in a plate, pour curd followed by green chutney and imli chutney.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper on top with fresh coriander..
- Finally, serve with pomegranate seeds and chopped bananas or any fruit of your choice.
It is shallow fried potatoes in a mix of spices and lemon juice. Its a very Quick and Tasty snack to make at home. Navratri vrat recipes. falahari recipes, vrat recipes. Step by step Tawa Aloo Chaat recipe. Detailed post to share navratri recipes, navratri vrat/fast rules, navratri pooja vidhi or procedure, kanjak pooja or What is Navratri?
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Vrat wali Chaat makes your day cheerful.