What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Fish and chips with polenta fries recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fish and chips with polenta fries recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish and chips with polenta fries recipe. To make fish and chips with polenta fries you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Fish and chips with polenta fries:
- Provide 8-10 of filet of fish I like cod or basa.
- Take 1 of big bag of regular chips crashed on processor.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbs of parsley.
- Take 2 tbs of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1 tbs of melted butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- Get of Salt to liking.
- Take to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Get of For the polenta fries.
- Get 1 package of polenta cut it to look like fries.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Use of Smoked paprika.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Fish and chips with polenta fries:
- First dry and put salt and pepper on the fish.
- Now add the mayo,parsley,dill, lime juice, butter and salt pepper to taste in to a mall bowl enough to fit one fish fillet.
- Now put the chips in to a plate or a small baking pan. First coat the fish with the mayonnaise.
- Now coat them with the chips.
- Now you can put the oven to 400f and start warming it up.
- Now you can put the fish on a baking pan when the oven is hot put them in for about 15 min.
- For the polenta fries coat all the fries in a bowl with salt pepper and paprika.
- Now on a big pan fry them on high heat till crisp carefully they brake easy.
- Enjoy 😉.
Use one pot to fry the chips, then the fish, then the chips again (for that crisp exterior and fluffy. Wheat beer-battered fish and chips. by Tony Fleming. Duck breast with aromatic polenta fries and orange vinaigrette. by Pascal Aussignac. Squid and mackerel burger with sweet potato chips. by Simon Hulstone. Lobster, triple-cooked chips and Béarnaise sauce.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fish and chips with polenta fries makes your day cheerful.