Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Fresh Stock Fish Stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fresh Stock Fish Stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh stock fish stew recipe. To cook fresh stock fish stew you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Fresh Stock Fish Stew:
- You need 12 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 kg of fresh stock fish.
- Provide 5 of tatashe.
- You need 2 of bulb onions.
- Take 4 of fresh pepper.
- Provide 4 of maggi cube.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need of ginger.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Fresh Stock Fish Stew:
- Wash tomatoes, tatashe, pepper, ginger and onions; blend and parboil tomatoes paste; once its dried out turn off heat and set aside.
- Wash fish and spice to your desired taste and parboil once its done turn off heat and set aside (you can desired to fry the fish while its still fresh in place of the boiled fish).
- Heat up a pot, add oil once the oil is hot add the blended paste and fry till the sour taste goes off, add maggi, salt and curry powder, stir and finally add your boiled fish and fish stock if you wish..
- Lower heat and allow it simmer for another 5 to 8mins; turn off heat and serve with white rice.
Tomato Stew is fresh puree tomato and the tinned tomato paste that has been boiled and fried in vegetable oil to remove all traces of water and I prefer red onions for the Nigerian Fish Stew but your can use white or yellow onions if they are the only ones you have. A good fish stock also works wonders as a base for fish and seafood soups like New England or Manhattan Clam Chowder. The goal when preparing a classic fish stock is to end up with fresh, clean, delicate flavor that is not over fishy in both taste and aroma. Catfish Stew – A Fish stew made with Fresh Catfish cooked in a stew with bell peppers, onions, garlic, tomato, and broth. This is an elegantly simple stew.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Fresh Stock Fish Stew makes your day cheerful.