Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe. To make mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- Prepare 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- Take of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- Take 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- Use of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- Get of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- You need of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- Get 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- Get 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- Take of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- Provide 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- Provide of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- Provide of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- Take of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
If you are a beginner, you can also check this post on how to cook basmati rice for biryani. Chicken Pulao is a rice and chicken based dish made with cloves, cardamom, garlic and caramelised onion. The dish is authentic Indian food and easily made. The laborious task of cooking the onions which is really what yields the colour in the resultant dish, cooking the chicken and adding the long. Replacing water with chicken broth is one of the easiest ways to boost the flavor of your rice.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) turns your day cheerful.