Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Cheesy breakfast polenta with eggs recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cheesy breakfast polenta with eggs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy breakfast polenta with eggs recipe. To cook cheesy breakfast polenta with eggs you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Cheesy breakfast polenta with eggs:
- Provide of polenta.
- Use 1 2/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese plus 2 tablespoons.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Cheesy breakfast polenta with eggs:
- In a sauce pan bring broth and butter to a boil..
- In a bowl, combine milk and corn meal and mix well..
- Slowly add corn meal to boiling broth..
- Whisk continuously until mixture returns to boil, then reduce to low..
- Cook 10 minutes or until it thickens, slowly whisking..
- Remove from heat and add one and one quarter cup of cheese..
- Pour mixture into two individual greased oven proof bowls. Crack one egg in the center of each bowl. With a spoon, make a well for egg to sit in..
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven just until egg sets, just a few minutes. If the yolk stays soft or a little runny all the better..
- Garnish with remaining cheese, chives, a dash of salt,if you prefer and white pepper..
The idea for these polenta squares originally popped into my mind after seeing Megan's delicious and inviting recipe for Herbed Goat Cheese. butter, polenta, Fontina cheese, salami, whole milk, Parmesan cheese. This cheesy polenta and eggs recipe from Cabot is a must try! Made with two rich types of Cabot cheese and our decadent sour cream, you're sure to Craving a truly satisfying dish? Then try making this recipe for polenta and eggs—it's rich, flavorful and relatively healthy! Polenta adds a gorgeous texture to these waffles, which are perfect for breakfast or brunch – or dinner, or supper for that matter.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cheesy breakfast polenta with eggs turns your day joyful.