What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Stock fish rice and beans recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Stock fish rice and beans recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stock fish rice and beans recipe. You can have stock fish rice and beans using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Stock fish rice and beans:
- Take 3 of milk cups of beans.
- Use 2 of milk cups of rice 🍚.
- You need 2 of Small sachets Of tomatoes 🍅.
- Get 2 cubes of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of milk cup of palm oil.
- Use 3 of hand full of cray fish.
- Use 10 of big pieces of flakes stock fish.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 5 of balls of dried Cameroon pepper.
- Get of I medium size okpeyi (local seasoning).
- Prepare 2 of medium size onions.
- Take of Little grated ginger and garlic.
- Prepare 2 handful of scents leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Stock fish rice and beans:
- Parboil beans and drain first water then add fresh water and cook until very tender and set aside..
- Parboil rice set aside.
- Blend crayfish, okpeyi, pepper, ginger, garlic, cut onions into cubes and slice the scent leaves and set aside.
- Wash stock fish with hot water and salt.
- Pre heat pot and pour the palm oil inside allow to melt but don’t bleach then pour onions and tomatoes and fry for some minutes.
- Add a little water and pour all the spices inside with the stock fish allow to simmer.
- Cover pot and allow to boil for 5 mins then turn rice and beans add some water a little above the rice and beans.
- Check for salt and seasoning and allow to cook for 15mins then add scents leaves and reduce the heat.
- Continue checking water until it’s tender.
- Allow water to dry and serve😋.
Flavorful Puerto Rican rice and beans simmered in a sauce of sofrito and tomato along with potatoes and olives. Fish fried fish on a tbale in the street food stand Market. More stock photos from Pramot Pantadet's portfolio. Close up fried mackerel on cutting board isolated white background and clipping path. The Nigerian Rice and Beans lets you combine rice and beans in one meal.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Stock fish rice and beans turns your day cheerful.