Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Tuwon shinkafa da Miyan Taushe recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Tuwon shinkafa da Miyan Taushe recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuwon shinkafa da miyan taushe recipe. You can have tuwon shinkafa da miyan taushe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Tuwon shinkafa da Miyan Taushe:
- Prepare of Rice.
- Get of Onion.
- You need of Meat.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Oil.
- Use of Spices.
- Provide leaves of Sorrel and spinach.
- Use of Grinded groundnut paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Tuwon shinkafa da Miyan Taushe:
- Firstly, we have the rice overcooked,then we use the wooden spatula to stir the overcooked rice into a finely thick pudding,and close the lid for abt 3 to 5mins,with that its done and its put off the stove!.
- Secondly,which is the soup making.. Where we already have our meat,parboiled and fried kept aside…
- We then put our pot on the fire,add oil into it to heat up,then we add the onions into it,then comes the pepper,the spices(curry,thyme,grinded chilli,salt,onga,maggi e.t.c) and then finally the meat with a little quantity of water,then close the lid and allow to simmer for 5mins….
- After that we add on our grinded groundnut paste and stir,then close so as to let the paste melt and be without lump,After that you put the sorrel leaves first into the pot and close for 2mins,then the spinach comes by(that's because the sorrel doesn't cook fast like the spinach leaves)..after the whole process we close the lid for 3mins or more(not less than 5)and we put it down to serve with our moulded rice swallow!.
- Enjoy with chill juice.
It is one of the few meals from the region that is eaten all across Nigeria. The soup is predominantly eaten by the Hausas Miyan Taushe has a sweet taste and a colorful appearance. It can be eaten as an independent meal or with other foods like rice, Tuwo Shinkafa, eba or even semovita. Add Tuwon Shinkafa and Tuwon Masara to the list, and I think that pretty sums up the knowledge about Northern Cuisine for many people. Assorted Namaa – I used Saniya, (lamb chops), Goat meat and cow leg. d.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tuwon shinkafa da Miyan Taushe makes your day joyful.