What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Hyderabadi Ambaade Ki Bhaaji recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Hyderabadi Ambaade Ki Bhaaji recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi ambaade ki bhaaji recipe. To make hyderabadi ambaade ki bhaaji you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Hyderabadi Ambaade Ki Bhaaji:
- Get 3 of Red Sorrel bunches.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 3 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes finely chopped medium ones.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Hyderabadi Ambaade Ki Bhaaji:
- Pluck all the leaves and discard the stems. Wash them thoroughly under running water. Keep them aside to drain..
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Ginger garlic paste and all the rest of the spices mentioned. Saute all that for a minute. Add the chopped Tomatoes to it. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until they are soft and mushy. Now add the Red Sorrel Leaves to the pan. Cover and cook on a low heat until done. It gets done within no time. Oil starts leaving the sides of the pan soon. Adjust Salt according to taste..
- Red Sorrel Leaves are called as Ambaade Ki Bhaaji in Hyderabadi language. This is the most simplest and the easiest one to make on any given day. No Onion recipe. The addition of Tomatoes makes it more tastier. The best part is that it is done in practically no time at all. These Leaves are available in all the Indian Vegetable markets. They are tangy and add that beautiful zing to your meals. Happy Cooking Everyone!.
Being from Andhra, my taste buds just ooze out saliva by seeing the red sorrel leaves….it is popularly called as Gongura in Telugu and Ambadae Ki Bhaji in Hindi. During my childhood in India I used to have a dish called as Ambada ki bhaji, I want to know what is Ambada called in English so that buy it in the stores in North America. Is it Amaranthus, or Roselle leaves? Normally Ambaday ki bhaji or Gongura is available during the months of July to October in Toronto. But they can get it from India and other parts of US.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Hyderabadi Ambaade Ki Bhaaji turns your day cheerful.