Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Soft and Moist Gugelhupf recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Soft and Moist Gugelhupf recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft and moist gugelhupf recipe. To cook soft and moist gugelhupf you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Soft and Moist Gugelhupf:
- Use 200 grams of Bread flour.
- Take 4 grams of Dried yeast.
- Get 45 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 8 grams of Skim milk powder.
- You need 37 grams of Egg yolk.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- Get 60 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Provide 90 grams of Rum raisins.
- Get 8 grams of Tangerine peel in rum (or orange peel).
- Get of For the syrup:.
- You need 30 ml of Water.
- Take 25 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rum.
- Get 1 of ○Almonds.
- Take 1 of ○Powdered sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Soft and Moist Gugelhupf:
- Chop the tangerine peel in rum finely. Or you can use orange peel. Coat the gugelhupf mold with butter and scatter almonds..
- Put all the ingredients except the unsalted butter and dried fruits in a bread machine and switch on. After 6 minutes, add unsalted butter and knead for 8 more minutes. Then add dried fruits and knead for 2 more minutes. Leave to rise for about 1 hour..
- Make the syrup. Combine water and sugar in a small pan and heat. When it comes to a boil and the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat. Add rum when it has cooled completely..
- After it has risen, shape the dough into a ball. Transfer to a bowl, cover with cling film and rest it in the fridge for 1 hour or more..
- Take out the dough, place it on a floured board and roll it lightly again. Roll out with a rolling pin into a circle. Make a hole in the middle with your hands and shape it like a doughnut..
- Put the dough in the gugelhupf mold gently and level the top pressing with the fingers. Let it rise for 1 hour at 85°F/30℃. (Until the dough rises to 80~90% of the mold.).
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F/180℃ for about 35 minutes. When it's done, remove from the mold and cool on a rack..
- When the bread has cooled down, brush the syrup (Step 3) all over the surface. Sprinkle powdered sugar to finish..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Soft and Moist Gugelhupf turns your day cheerful.