Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Fried Bottle gourd dal chana dal recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Fried Bottle gourd dal chana dal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried bottle gourd dal chana dal recipe. You can have fried bottle gourd dal chana dal using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Fried Bottle gourd dal chana dal:
- Provide 1 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare 2 cup of bottle gourd cut into pieces.
- Take 2 of tomato.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Take 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of black pepper.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Fried Bottle gourd dal chana dal:
- Take 1cup of chana dal.soak chana dal in water for 1hrs..
- Take a bottle gourd, finely chop 2cup bottle gourd.Simultaneously take finely cut tomato, onion, green chilli and ginger in small pieces..
- Now put the cooker on gas turn on full flame add bottle gourd, chana dal and add some water, salt turmeric powder. Cook for 7-8whistles. Heat ghee in a pan. Add asafoetida, cumin seeds until the crackle and black pepper. fry the onion until light brown. Add tomato, green chilli, ginger and green Coriander leaves.then, add turmeric powder,Red chilli powder, Coriander powder and garam masala. Cook for 7-8 minutes. Now, add the boiled dal. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Now, fried bottle gourd chana dal is ready. Garnishing with tadka and coriander leaves..
Paired with roti (Indian bread) or plain rice, it is a simple and healthy meal that can be made easily on a weekday in your instant pot. Sorakaya Pappu Recipe or Anapakaya Pappu or Lauki chana dal is one of the traditional Andhra dal recipes made with bottle gourd and yummy dal. It is either prepared with tamarind extract or tomatoes. Usually, North Indian dal recipes look a bit grainy but South Indian dal recipes look a bit soft. Lauki Chana Dal is a nutritious recipe that combined the Bottle Gourd and lentils making it a perfect dish for a wholesome lunch or dinner.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fried Bottle gourd dal chana dal turns your day joyful.