What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Asparagus Pea Pulav recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Asparagus Pea Pulav recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus pea pulav recipe. You can have asparagus pea pulav using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Asparagus Pea Pulav:
- Take 1 cup of Basmathi rice (Soaked for 30 min).
- Prepare 1 cup of Asparagus chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Peas (Soaked for 8 to 10 hours or frozen peas).
- Provide 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Use 2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of Cardamom.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of Star anise.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 cup of Onion sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli halved.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Pulav masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mint dried.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander leaves dried.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cooking oil.
- Take As needed of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Asparagus Pea Pulav:
- Soak rice for 30 minutes. While soaking prepare remaining things for pulav. I used dried peas. If you are using dried peas too soak for 8 to 10 hours. You can also use frozen peas as well..
- Heat oil in little wide kadai. Once oil hot add cinnamon, cardamom, clove, star anise and bay leaf. Once done add cumin seeds. Add sliced onion. Saute until onion turns light. Add ginger garlic paste, saute until raw smells goes off. Now add chilli..
- Add chopped asparagus and soaked peas. Add pinch of salt and saute for another 3 minutes in low flame. Now add pulav masala and drained rice. Saute for 1minute. Now add 1 cup of water, 1 cup coconut milk, enough salt. Cook until done in pressure cooker or rice cooker as per your wish..
- Once rice done, heat 1tsp of ghee in little pan. Saute dried coriander leaves, mint leaves. Don't burn it. Add this over rice, mix it carefully. Don't break the rice. A very yummy pulav is ready to serve. You can serve this with any curry. I served with chicken curry. #mycookbook….
Simple and quick, Creamy Asparagus, Herb & Pea Pasta will be a weeknight hit with your family. You can use bacon in place of pancetta for a smoky hit. Our mission is to help you eat and cook the healthiest way for optimal health. A wide variety of asparagus p.e. options are available to you
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Asparagus Pea Pulav makes your day cheerful.