Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Sugar coated doughnut recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sugar coated doughnut recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar coated doughnut recipe. You can have sugar coated doughnut using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Sugar coated doughnut:
- You need 1 kg of flour.
- Take 100 g of butter.
- You need 80 g of sugar.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 tbsp yeast.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 cups of warm water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Sugar coated doughnut:
- Sift ur flour in a bowl. Put ur sugar, yeast,milk, salt and mix..
- Break ur egg and put 2 cups of warm water. Add it to d flour and mix. Add ur vanilla flavor and butter and mix to form a dough which is very soft and smooth. Roll to 2mm thick and cut using ur doughnut cutter. Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes..
- Heat ur oil and fry until golden brown. Enjoy ur super soft fluffy doughnuts. Thank me later.
Homemade doughnuts can be quite time consuming, especially yeasted doughnuts. It is immediately rolled out and stamped into it's iconic shape. Then, it is fried, coated in cinnamon sugar. Jam doughnuts are ball-shaped, coated in granulated sugar, and have a filling of strawberry or raspberry jam (alternatively, of vanilla custard). In some parts of Scotland, ring doughnuts are.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sugar coated doughnut turns your day joyful.