What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Chana Dal Dhokla recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chana Dal Dhokla recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal dhokla recipe. You can cook chana dal dhokla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Chana Dal Dhokla:
- Provide 1 cup of Channa dal soaked overnight.
- Get 1 tbsp of sooji.
- Use 3-4 of green chilli.
- Get 2 tbsp of Dahi.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Take 1 tsp of Eno.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Chana Dal Dhokla:
- Soak dal over night. Grind it in a mixer with salt.
- Take out the paste in a bowl and add, haldi, sooji, green chilli, soda n mix well..
- Grease dhokla pan and pour in paste in the pan Keep a big pan on the gas and keep dhokla pan in that Let it steam for 15-20 mins or till its done Check with a knife if it’s done and then take it out..
- For tadka Take oil in a pan, add mustard seeds Let them crackle Add white sea same, whole green chillies n coriander leaves 1tsp lemon juice.
- Garnish dhokla with tadka and serve with chutney of your choice.
It is protein rich & very nutritious & thus is an ideal breakfast option. Dhokla is a famous cuisine from Gujarat. It is also known as khatta dhokla due to it being fermented & is a traditional farsan popular at all snacks joints in Gujarat. Chana daal Dhokla/ Vati Daal Na Khaman- A steamed and spongy lentil cake from the state of Gujarat. Chana daal Dhokla/ Vati Daal Na Khaman -Their are so many things for which Gujarat is popular for and their snacks are one among the list.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chana Dal Dhokla turns your day cheerful.