Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Broccoli and Chana dal kababs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Broccoli and Chana dal kababs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and chana dal kababs recipe. You can cook broccoli and chana dal kababs using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Broccoli and Chana dal kababs:
- Use 2 cups of broccoli, coarsely grated.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chana dal.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh spinach, loosely packed.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh mint, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1 of ” piece ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare A few of skewers (soak in the cold water for an hour).
- Take of Chaat masla, sliced onions and lemon for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Broccoli and Chana dal kababs:
- Rinse and soak the chana dal for about an hour in water. Boil in a pressure cooker or a pan adding salt to the water. Dal shouldn’t be mushy but should be done..
- Steam the chopped broccoli without added water in a microwave-safe bowl for 3 minutes. Keep aside..
- Take a food processor Grate broccoli in it. Add cleaned n washed spinach leaves. Give it a pulse so that it get chopped..
- Add boiled chana daal and ginger and green chili paste to it.
- Add a few chopped mint and coriander leaves too. Give a pulse again Add garam masala and salt etc to the mixture so that everything gets incorporated well.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the the flours. Mix well and add some salt if needed. The whole thing will come together like a very stiff dough..
- Lightly grease your hands and take little portion. Holding the skewer in one hand, pierce it through the cylinder. Then slowly start pressing and spreading it onto the skewer..
- Keep aside on plate and roll them in the bread crumbs. Heat up a pan, add oil. Put the kebabs and start cooking them on medium heat..
- Keep rotating them after a couple of minutes so that they are evenly brown. Sprinkle with chaat masala and sliced onions..
- Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves and squeeze some lemon Serve with any chutney of your liking.
- I served it with beet dip to bring some bright color to my platter Hope you all will like it 😀😀.
The dal is mixed with steamed vegetables, whole spice powders, ginger garlic paste, chillies and coriander leaves. The crispy and tasty chana dal kababs make for a lovely starter or snack item and is best paired with mint chutney. Chana dal kababs, crispy chickpea (garbanzo bean) snacks, are perfect for brunch and tea time. These are quick and easy to make using the CrispLid and are vegan, vegetarian, and dairy-free! Serve them piping hot at tea time with some green cilantro chutney.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Broccoli and Chana dal kababs makes your day cheerful.