Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Sig's Cornbread by Sho recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sig's Cornbread by Sho recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's cornbread by sho recipe. To make sig's cornbread by sho you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Sig's Cornbread by Sho:
- Prepare 4 oz of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of caster (fine) sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 oz of cornmeal or polenta.
- You need 12 oz of fluid, milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 3 oz of butter melted.
- Provide 4 oz of margerine,melted.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Sig's Cornbread by Sho:
- Preheat oven to 400C/200F/ gas 6 and line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with grease proof paper and grease.
- Sift flour,sugar salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add cornmeal,mix in,make a well in middle.
- Whisk together milk,eggs,butter and margerine,pour mixture into well.Stir until just blended,you must not overstir.
- Place in tin and bake until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean, about 40 -45 minutes..
- Serve hot or at room temperature..
This old fashioned staple is made with cornmeal and buttermilk and is served sweet or savory (with no sugar) and with a moist interior. Feel free to add corn or use the batter for muffins! Here's how to make cornbread any way you like it! This collection includes our best cornbread recipes ever. We start with our classic sweet cornbread recipe, then show you all kinds of variations, including a traditional Southern cornbread recipe, four takes on cast-iron cornbread, and a number of ways to whip up a great buttermilk cornbread recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Sig's Cornbread by Sho makes your day joyful.