Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Chicken Milanese recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken Milanese recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken milanese recipe. You can have chicken milanese using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Chicken Milanese:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of polenta.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil (not pictured).
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Use 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Take 125 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 200 ml of double cream.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Use 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 150 g of penne pasta.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Chicken Milanese:
- Place one chicken breast in between 2 sheets of cling film & bash with a rolling pin until it is of even thickness. Repeat with the other chicken breast. Slice each one into 2 equal pieces..
- Mix the polenta with the basil & season with salt & pepper. Place the polenta, egg & flour onto 3 separate plates. Dip each piece of chicken first into the flour, then the egg & finally the polenta. Place the coated chicken onto a another plate. If you have time cover with cling film & chill in the fridge for 1 hour. Place a large frying pan over a medium heat & add 3 tbsp sunflower oil. Add the chicken 2 pieces at a time & cook for 3 minutes each side. Place on to a plate & keep warm..
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water. Wipe out the frying pan, place back on the heat & add the butter. Cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes then add the garlic & parsley & a little pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes then add the cream, stir then simmer for 2 minutes until starting to bubble. Stir in the parmesan & check the seasoning. Drain the pasta & add to the sauce tossing to coat. Serve alongside the chicken with some green salad..
Crispy chicken is one of those holy grail. Baked Chicken Milanese is made with breaded chicken cutlets, baked in the oven topped with arugula, tomatoes and balsamic. This is my favorite restaurant dish, made healthier! Chicken Milanese (literally, chicken in the style of Milan) is a chicken breast that has been butterflied and lightly flattened out, dipped in beaten egg, then into a breadcrumb-Parmesan mixture and fried in. See more ideas about Chicken milanese, Cooking recipes, Recipes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chicken Milanese turns your day joyful.