Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded chicken w/pepperoni pasta bake recipe. You can have shredded chicken w/pepperoni pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Use 1 lb of Pepperoni Sausage sliced.
- Get 1 box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- Use 2 lb of Marina Sauce.
- Provide to taste of Parsley Diced Leaves.
- You need 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 3 of Chicken pieces (Breast or Thighs) about 1lb.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Boil raw chicken in water for 1 hour season water with chicken cubes and bay leaves, salt and pepper..
- Start cooking pasta until al dente, after shred cooked chicken in bowl, add marina sauce, and mix..
- Take cooked pasta add to baking dish and parsley flakes, and add sauce, then mix bottom layer. Start to make your layers Sprinkle shredded chicken, add layer of mozzarella and pepperoni, start next layer until top layer w/ mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min covered, then uncover for last 5 min turn up to 400°F until bubbly hot and cheese starts to brown. Take out and sprinkle parsley flakes at end of bake. Let cool for 5-7 min. And serve !! 🙌 Lets Eat..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake turns your day joyful.