Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Chinni/Sugar paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chinni/Sugar paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinni/sugar paratha recipe. To cook chinni/sugar paratha you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Chinni/Sugar paratha:
- Get 1 of n half cup wheat flour.
- Provide of Water for kneading dough.
- Provide 4-5 tbspn of Sugar.
- Use of Ghee/oil for making paratha.
- Get of Dryfruits for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chinni/Sugar paratha:
- In a bowl take wheat flour and need normal dough with water.. keep it aside for 5 mints than take a ball size from the dough and flatter it with the help of rolling pin add one tspn chinni/sugar over it than again roll it and flatten it again…
- Heat tawa cook it from both side by applying ghee/oil…
- Yummy yummy chinni paratha is ready to serve.. Garnishing it with pistachio, almond or any dryfruits of your choice…
Chini ka paratha is come out from my childhood memories. personally i love sugar paratha or meetha paratha whatever you call. every kid loves chini ka paratha, if you cook this paratha in desi ghee it makes more delicious. I love the taste of caramelize sugar in parathas when we cook with ghee. This time i added green cardamom powder and cinnamon powder also with sugar which gives the. Make smooth dough by kneading flour with enough water. Sugar stuffed parantha or sweet parantha was one of the favorites among kids.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chinni/Sugar paratha makes your day cheerful.