Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Karela Pyaz recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Karela Pyaz recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karela pyaz recipe. You can cook karela pyaz using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Karela Pyaz:
- Take 1 kg of Karela (Bitter gourd).
- You need 1 &1/2 tbspn of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Onion sliced.
- Use 1 tbspn of Ginger & Garlic paste.
- Get 2 of tomatoes puree.
- Get 3 of Green chillies chopped.
- Get 1 tbspn of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Red chilli powder or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbspn of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar (optional).
- Get 2 tbspn of yogurt.
- Use of Fresh coriander leaves for Garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Karela Pyaz:
- Peel & deseed bitter gourd then chop into small pieces with the help of the knife..
- On strainer,add bitter gourd,salt and mix well,cover and let it rest for 30 minutes then wash thoroughly 3-4 times and squeeze to remove excess water..
- In frying pan,heat cooking oil and add bitter gourd, half tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp sugar fry bitter gourd until golden brown and crispy & set aside.(sugar mein is liye use krti hun karela ki karwahat kam ho jati hy).
- In remaining oil,add onion and fry until light golden..
- Add ginger&garlic paste,2 green chillies paste, tomatoes puree and mix well..
- Add black seeds,cumin seeds,red chili powder.
- Fenugreek leaves, turmeric powder.
- Coriander powder, Black pepper powder mix well.
- Add salt and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes then cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add fried bitter gourd and mix well..
- Add 1 chopped green chilli,garam masala powder, yogurt cover and cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes..
- Add fresh coriander,mix & serve!.
Bitter Melon with Onion recipe, Karela Pyaz recipe, Karela-Onion Fry, How to make Karela Fry, Easy Karela Sabji Recipe karela pyaz recipe by yummy tummy food onion karela sabzi Wonderfully flavourful, this Onion and Karela Subzi is perked up not just by the pungency of onions, but also by the aroma of roasted sesame seeds and the tanginess of amchur powder. Together, these ingredients complement the bitterness of karela very well, making pyaz wale. Bitter Melon with Onion (Karela Pyaz) Indian Bitter Melon Sabji.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Karela Pyaz turns your day joyful.