What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Homemade veg stock recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Homemade veg stock recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade veg stock recipe. You can cook homemade veg stock using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Homemade veg stock:
- Get 2 l of water.
- Use 1/2 of bottle gourd.
- Provide 1/2 of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of radish.
- Use 100 gms of French beans.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- Provide 1 cup of cabbage.
- Provide 10 of peppercorns.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Homemade veg stock:
- Wash and clean all the veggies n roughly chop them..
- In a big pan add the water, vegetables, bay leaves n peppercorns…. boil for 30 mins..
- Strain the stock through a strainer covered with a muslin cloth to get a clear stock… u can store this stock in a bottle n refrigerate…wl stay good for 3 -4 days….
Using vegetable scraps to make homemade stock or broth. Discard the vegetable pieces or reserve for another use. The liquid stock is ready to be used. VEG STOCK Aromatic Bouquet Garni Stock working its magic. I add a mix of Italian and Indian herbs to my veg stock.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Homemade veg stock turns your day joyful.