Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Chana Dal Uttapam recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chana Dal Uttapam recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal uttapam recipe. You can have chana dal uttapam using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Chana Dal Uttapam:
- Prepare 1 cup of chana dal.
- Use 1 cup of sooji.
- Take 1 cup of urad dal powder.
- Take 2 cups of rice flour.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Take As needed of water.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of sweet chilli garlic sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Chana Dal Uttapam:
- Take a mixing bowl put curd then curd whisk then add all ingredients mix one by one then add water make a semi liquid batter..
- Take a nonstick pan put oil then batter pour and spread then side turn spread oil for both sides..
- Then crisp in both sides.Then cut in 4 pcs..
- Take a serving plate arrange Chana Dal Uttapam serve with Sweet Chilli Garlic Sauce..
- Then enjoy Chana dal uttapam..
Flip and cook until they start to turn golden. Chana Dal Chutney Recipe is made of roasted chana dal or dalia dal and in South India it is popularly used in the making of chutneys, bot wet and dry. This particular chutney is very hot and spicy and it goes well with all kinds of South Indian Tiffin/Breakfast items. Serve this Chana Dal Chutney with Aval/Poha Dosa, Tomato Uttapam or Carrot Onion Uttapam. Uttapam (aka Uttappa or Oothapam) is yet another healthy breakfast recipe from South Indian cuisine prepared with a common rice and urad dal batter used for preparing Idli and dosa.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chana Dal Uttapam turns your day joyful.