What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for best Italian Chicken with Creamy Polenta recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Italian Chicken with Creamy Polenta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian chicken with creamy polenta recipe. You can cook italian chicken with creamy polenta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Italian Chicken with Creamy Polenta:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or 1 clove garlic crushed.
- Provide 160 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 60 g of pitted green olives (from a jar is fine).
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 80 g of polenta.
- Use 500 ml of hot vegetable stock.
- Take 20 g of butter.
- You need 30 g of grated parmesan.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Italian Chicken with Creamy Polenta:
- Place the chicken into a zip top plastic bag. Put the oil, herbs & garlic powder/fresh garlic into a jug & mix well. Pour the mixture into the bag with the chicken & seal it up. Tip the bag to make sure the chicken gets well covered. Put the bag in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight if you can. Pre-heat the oven to 180 Fan/Gas 6/200C. Remove the chicken from the fridge & transfer it from the bag into a roasting tin or dish..
- Scatter the tomatoes & olives (if using) around the chicken then drizzle the remaining marinade form the bag over the chicken. Cover the tin with foil & place in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove the foil from the tin & place it back in the oven to cook for a further 20 minutes..
- Make the polenta.Pour the hot stock into a saucepan over a medium heat & bring to a boil. Add the polenta stirring constantly with a whisk. Once the polenta has thickened turn the heat down to low cover & leave to cook for 30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes to stir. Remove from the heat & stir in the butter & cheese & a pinch of pepper..
- Serve with the chicken..
Heat the stock, water, & milk to a low simmer in a medium saucepan. The Best Chicken With Polenta Recipes on Yummly Pour the chicken broth and milk into a medium size saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium and slowly whisk in the polenta. Keep warm and then just before serving, stir in the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Italian Chicken with Creamy Polenta makes your day cheerful.