What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook thai chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- You need 2 of Large chicken fillet (cubed).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground green chillies.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Use 2 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 100 g of thin rice noodles.
- Get 1 of small tray baby corn.
- Provide 1 of small tray sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of lime (juiced).
- Use of Coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1. In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper..
- 2. Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white..
- 3. Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas..
- 4. Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through..
- 5. Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water..
- 6. Add to pot with lime juice and mix in..
- 7. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed..
- 8. Garnish with coriander. Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well..
- #soupchallenge #cookpad_za.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Thai Chicken Noodle Soup turns your day cheerful.