What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Nimbu Pudina Shorbet recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Nimbu Pudina Shorbet recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nimbu pudina shorbet recipe. You can have nimbu pudina shorbet using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Nimbu Pudina Shorbet:
- You need 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 of lemon juice.
- Take of Ice cubes according to your chilling water.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Nimbu Pudina Shorbet:
- Take sugar,lemon and mint leaves.Take all in grinder..
- Cut the lemon and take out the juice.Add in grinder and grind well all with 1/2 glass of water..
- If needed add more water in it.Seive it.Add black salt and roasted cumin powder and mix well..
- Take ice cubes in glass.Pour the Shorbet in glasses.Add lemon slice and garnish with pudina.Beat the summer with chilled nimbu pudina Shorbet..
You will relish this amazing drink anytime of the day. This tangy spicy drink will tantalize your taste buds for sure. How to make Nimbu Pudina Sharbat Separate the mint leaves from stalk, rinse thoroughly with water and dry over the sieve completely. Also add ½ tsp black salt and ½ tsp roasted cumin powder, squeeze out one lemon and add its juice too. How is it better than regular lemonade recipe?
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Nimbu Pudina Shorbet turns your day joyful.