Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth recipe. To cook chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- Take 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 of leek, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large potato, diced.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, 2 diced & 1 sliced.
- Provide 1 of x 400 g tin Butter or Cannelloni or Flageolet beans, drained and rinsed: the taste will vary according to which type of bean you use but all work well.
- Prepare 1 1/2 l of chicken stock (if I’d not had homemade, I’d have used Knorr Stock Pots or similar).
- Prepare 200 g of roast chicken spare bits (vary quantity to what’s available!).
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth:
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, fry the leek and garlic in the oil on a medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the potato and carrots and stir. Then stir in the butter beans..
- Stir in the stock to mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce to a rolling simmer..
- Add the thyme and smoked paprika. Stir gently but thoroughly and add the bay leaves. Cover the stockpot and cook for 25 minutes..
- Take off the heat, remove and discard the bay leaves and give a good stir. Season to taste. Do not whizz as the “bits” are the essence of a good broth!.
- Enjoy piping hot with bread of your choice..
Chicken stocks are the base of many soups and preparation in French cooking and they are easy and quick to realize. there are different types types of Peel and halve the onion and Stud one half with the cloves. Wash and peel you carrot, leek and celery stalk and cut them into medium size chunks. and. Homemade Chicken Stock is a useful ingredient to have stored in your fridge and freezer. Stock is great for using up vegetables that are coming to the end of their life or vegetable scraps (e.g carrot tops, peelings etc) The above vegetable measurements are a guide only. How To Tweak Chicken Stock To Your Liking.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth turns your day cheerful.