Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Gobhi Musallam recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Gobhi Musallam recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi musallam recipe. You can cook gobhi musallam using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Gobhi Musallam:
- Take of Cauliflower 1 big size.
- Provide 2 Cup of Green Peas.
- Use 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Get 2 Cup of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare 2 Spoon of Ginger Garlic Green Chillies Paste.
- Use 1 Spoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare of Bay leaves 2.
- Get 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Oil for Cooking.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Cream.
- Get of Curd 2 Spoon full.
- Prepare of Water as Required.
- You need of Cashew Paste half Cup.
- Take 1 Spoon of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 Spoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 Spoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of Garam Masala.
- Get of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare of Green Freshy Coriander for Garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Gobhi Musallam:
- Take a big Size Cauliflower clean it and Wash it and Boil it with 2 Cup full water in a Container,After boiling 15 min drain off the water and keep aside..
- Now take a Kadhai or Pan add 1 Cup Cooking Oil any heat for 2 min then put Cumin Seeds,Bay leaves, Cinnamon, Cardamom heat for 2 min again then add Chopped Onion 1 Cup heat for 3 min then add 2 Spoon Ginger Garlic Green Chillies Paste fry for 2 min..
- Afterwards add 2 Cup Tomato Puree into it mix well and Stir continuously for 2 min then add 2 Spoon Curd cook for 2 min then add all the Masala Ingredients 1 Spoon Red Chilli Powder,1 Spoon Cumin Powder,1 Spoon Coriander Powder cook for 2 min again..
- After Cooking all the Masala add 1 Cup fresh Cream, Half Cup Cashew Paste mix well cook for 5 min then add Green fresh Peas Cook for 2 min then add Garam Masala 1Spoon, Salt to taste cook for 2 min..
- After Cooking all the Masala Ingredients place the Boiled Cauliflower in the Centre of the Gravy,Cover the Cauliflower with Gravy then Cover the Kadhai with lid and cook for 10 to 12 min..
- Open the lid Garnish with Green fresh Coriander Serve it hot to the Plater with any Roti Paratha Naan or Rice, Your Delicious Gobhi Musallam is Ready to Enjoy 😋😍❤️.
Gobhi musallam is a gourmet's delight, a recipe that can star on any party menu. Musallam translates to 'whole', and is ideally made with small whole cauliflowers. Today lets learn to make Gobhi Musallam Recipe Easy Gobhi Musallam Recipe like share and subscribe Do give me your feedback's it really helps me in improving follow me here. Listen to music from Gobi Musallam like Whole Roasted Cauliflower in Vegan Makhani (Butter Masala) Sauce -VeganRicha.com.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Gobhi Musallam makes your day joyful.