Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Cauliflower Cone recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cauliflower Cone recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower cone recipe. To cook cauliflower cone you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Cauliflower Cone:
- Use 2 Cup of maida or refined flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- Provide 1 of Boiled potato.
- Use 1/2 Cup of grated cauliflower.
- Take 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel seeds powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need Handful of Fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Bhujia Sev.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of green coriander chutney.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Cauliflower Cone:
- Mix 1.5Cup refined flour with little salt and make a dough using water..
- Make a chapati from this dough using rolling pin and place it on hot tawa for few mins.Roast it from both sides for 1 min only..
- Make a thick slurry by mixing 1/2 Cup maida with water..
- Cut the maida roti from middle and give it a shape of cone..
- Mix all potatoes,cauliflower,paneer and all spices in a bowl.
- Fill the maida cone with step 5 stuffing and Cover its last end with maida slurry.Also cover whole cone with maida slurry..
- Fry these cones in oil in slow flame till they become crispy.Now dip their top in tomato ketch up then in Bhujia Namkeen then little green chutney..
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.Enjoy these cauliflower cones with tomato Ketch Up or green chutney..
Attach one longer piece to a shorter one to form an arm as shown in photo. Repeat with remaining two pieces; attach to the cone for arms. Then I pop them on a parchment-lined pan (a huge timesaver for clean-up), drizzle them with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cauliflower: I used a mix of regular, Orange, Purple and Green Cauliflower. The photos don't do it justice but the other colors deepen with the roasting and it looks fantastic on the dinner table, fresh from the oven.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cauliflower Cone makes your day joyful.