Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for best Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and swiss stuffed rolls recipe. You can have ham and swiss stuffed rolls using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls:
- You need of stuffing.
- Use 1 cup of cured ham, cubed.
- You need 8 oz of swiss cheese, cut into small cubes.
- Take 1/2 cup of cremini mushrooms.
- Get 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard, heaping.
- Take of rolls.
- Provide 1 of roll recipe, attached below.
- Get of egg wash.
- You need 1 large of egg, beaten.
- You need of topping suggestions.
- Use 1/2 tsp of flax seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of poppy seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls:
- Start with my crescent roll recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359858-bosnian-crescent-rolls.
- Follow directions exactly. Up until first rising..
- Prepare your ham, cheese and mushrooms and place in a large bowl..
- Add mustard and mix well..
- Prepare a clean surface and lightly flour in preparation of rolling out dough..
- Divide dough into four equal portions..
- This is a nice soft dough so rolling it out isn't necessary. Just take your hands and press each piece, one at a time, into a 8" circle..
- Use a quarter of the meat, cheese mixture and add it to center of roll..
- Turn up the sides and seal. Place this seal side down on a parchment lined baking tray..
- If it tears a little, don't worry. Just pinch tear together..
- Finish the other three rolls in same manner, placing seam side down again..
- Brush each roll with egg wash. Now you can sprinkle on any of the optional toppings listed..
- Bake in a preheated 380°F Fahrenheit oven for 35-45 minutes. A warm golden brown color and they should be done..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
And you guys, what a wonderful trio they make! You can use a rolling pin here – a mini one works the best if you happen to have one. Antipasto Squares – Crescent rolls stuffed with ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, swiss, roasted red peppers & topped parmesan cheese, egg & pesto mixture. Baked Ham and Cheese Sandwiches are a family favorite dinner. Hawaiian rolls, honey ham, shredded Swiss cheese with a seasoned buttery.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls turns your day joyful.