Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Biltong recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Biltong recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to biltong recipe. You can have biltong using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Biltong:
- Provide of Beef Topside or Silverside.
- Provide of Rock or Sea salt.
- Get of Malt Vinegar.
- You need of Worcestershire Suace.
- Prepare of Spice Mix.
- Provide of Brown Sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Biltong:
- Cut your beef into 2 Cm wide slices. Layer them in a bowl. Add salt between each layer and leave for 1 hour and the scrape all the salt off.
- Layer the meat back into the bowl this time adding some of the spice mix between each layer. Let it sit for 5 hours.
- Mix your Worcestershire sauce and vinegar at a ratio of 50g of Worcestershire and 100g of Vinegar per kilogram of meat. Add a tablespoon of Brown sugar per Kilo of meat then add the mix to the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- The next day hang your biltong a Biltong Box (bought of the internet or made yourself) mine is home made. Keep checking for the dryness that you prefer but should be ready from about 5 days.
Buy Susmans beef biltong online, hand cut by our expert butchers then spiced with our secret family recipe. It makes the perfect snack and a great alternative to protein bars and shakes. Biltong:NOT Jerky: A great South African classic. Although many people compare American Jerky with South African Biltong, it is just not the same thing. Последние твиты от The Biltong Company (@biltongcompany). We specialise in a variety of Beef Biltong products from sliced, bites, dry wors, whole sticks and jerky.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Biltong turns your day cheerful.