Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Biryani recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Biryani recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to biryani recipe. To cook biryani you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Biryani:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Take 3 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- Take of Green chilli2.
- Take of Coriander.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Red chilli.
- You need 1 pack of Biryani masala.
- Provide of Tumaric half spoon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 10 of Dry plums.
- Get 1 spoon of Ginger gerlic paste.
- Prepare of Oil to cook.
- Use 2 cups of Rice.
- You need of All spices I will show tha picture below use this not powder form use directly.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Biryani:
- First soak tha dry plums in water second fry tha onion not to much brown just little bit add ginger gerlic paste all spice and veggies and cook until soft not add yogurt and biryani masala.
- Now take tha yogurt and add biryani masala and set a side.
- Add tha chicken in sauce cook 3 mint then add yogurt with masala cook until yogurt water is dry and chicken is well cook.
- Boil tha rice soak is before use it's good then boil tha water with add some salt add this spices half spoon but tha flower is2 just boil and add rice and boil for 45 mint check tha is not to much soft just a little bit soft then stean.
- And simple layers tha chicken and rice and last tha top add food powder colour is orange threes pinch and add green chilli coriander lemon slice.
If there is such a thing as foods of the God, it is undoubtedly the biryani. Chicken biryani & mutton biryani are the much popular versions loved by biryani lovers. Prawn biryani is simply another variation made on the same lines just by replacing chicken & mutton with. Chicken Biryani – a highly aromatic and well-seasoned one-pot dish originally from India that has a perfect balance of chicken meat, rice and veggies that's going to excite and linger on your taste buds. See more ideas about Biryani, Biryani recipe and Indian food recipes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Biryani makes your day cheerful.