Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘nikomi’ simmered udon soup recipe. You can have ‘nikomi’ simmered udon soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup:
- Use 2 of servings Cooked Udon Noodles *Frozen type recommended.
- You need 2 of Shiitake.
- Take 2 of Chickuwa (Fish Sausages) OR/AND 4 Fish Balls.
- Prepare 1 of Bok Choy OR other Green Leafy Vegetable.
- Use 2 of Spring Onions.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of *Note: The above ingredients are suggestions. You can add Chicken, other Asian Mushrooms, Tofu, and etc.
- You need of <Soup>.
- Get 2 cups of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Mirin.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup:
- If you use Frozen Udon, place in a heat-proof bowl, pour over boiling hot water and loosen the noodles, then drain..
- Heat all the soup ingredients in a large saucepan or pot. Today I used a clay pot called ‘Donabe’ in Japanese..
- Add Udon Noodles and other ingredients, and bring to the simmer. Eggs can be added at the end of the cooking process. When Udon Noodles are soft and vegetables are cooked, it is ready to enjoy..
- *Note: Cold Eggs straight from the fridge takes time to be cooked. Crack an Egg into a small cup and microwave at medium power about 500-600W for 30 seconds, then place it in the soup. And repeat with another Egg. This way Eggs can be cooked quickly in the soup..
You can add other ingredients such as green vegetables and Asian mushrooms. It can be a very comforting meal on a cold winter. Miso Nikomi Udon is a hearty and comforting noodle soup where chicken, fish cake, and udon noodles are simmered in a miso-flavored dashi broth. When it's cold outside, this noodle soup will warm you inside out. Most udon noodle soups are served in clear dashi broth seasoned with soy sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup makes your day joyful.