Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Traditional Chana Dal Payasam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Traditional Chana Dal Payasam recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional chana dal payasam recipe. To make traditional chana dal payasam you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Traditional Chana Dal Payasam:
- Provide 100 grams of Chana dal (Split Bengal gram).
- Provide 250 grams of Gud (Jaggery).
- Provide 1small glass of milk.
- Get 1small cup of of freshly grated Coconut (approximately 50 grams).
- Get 2 of grounded Elaichi powder (Cardamom).
- Use 1small pinch of of edible Camphor (optional).
- Provide 2table spoons of ghee.
- Use as required of Kaju and Kismis one table spoon (Cashews and Raisin).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Traditional Chana Dal Payasam:
- Pressure cook Chana dal in a cooker till four whistles..
- Let the dal cool completely. Then in a blender, blend it into a coarse paste.
- Heat a thick bottom vessel/pan. Add ghee and fry the dry fruits till they turn light brown..
- Take out the dry fruits add Chana dal paste to it. Allow it to boil for two minutes..
- Add grated jaggery to it. Boil it for about two minutes on a medium flame. Keep stirring it..
- Then add milk, elaichi powder and camphor. Boil it for about a minute. Then add grated coconut. Add water if required. Boil it for about three minutes..
- Switch off the flame. Payasam is ready..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Traditional Chana Dal Payasam makes your day cheerful.