Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Steamed chana dal vadai recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Steamed chana dal vadai recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed chana dal vadai recipe. You can have steamed chana dal vadai using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Steamed chana dal vadai:
- Prepare 2 cups of chana dal.
- Take 1 cup of chopped green amaranth leaves (math).
- You need 8/9 of green chillies.
- Use 2 inch of ginger.
- Provide 7/8 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of tspoon cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of tspoon oil.
- Use 1/4 of tspoon baking soda.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Steamed chana dal vadai:
- Soak chana dal for 3 hours.chop green amaranth..
- Take mixer jar add chana dal ginger garlic,cumin seeds, chopped amaranth leaves.and blend to smooth paste don't use water.if needed just add two tbspoons.add salt and baking soda to paste..
- Prepare steamer. Grease tins add chana dal mixture.spread equally.steam for 15 minutes.serve hot with tomato sauce.you can serve with curd or coconut chutney..
In this recipe vada is not fried rather steamed. Remove the steamed vada from the idli stand. Chana dal recipe – Simple, healthy, delicious and quick to make chana dal fry. Chana dal recipe – Delicious, spicy and healthy dal recipe made with skinned split It is used in various Indian recipes – to make a dal curry, halwa, kheer, vada, pulao, masala powders. Steamed Bafauri Recipe is an easy to make snack recipe from Bhojpur District of Madhya Pradesh.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Steamed chana dal vadai turns your day cheerful.