Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for best Iridori – braised chicken and vegetable- recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Iridori – braised chicken and vegetable- recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to iridori – braised chicken and vegetable- recipe. To make iridori – braised chicken and vegetable- you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Iridori – braised chicken and vegetable-:
- Provide 300-400 g of chicken thigh fillet.
- Use 1 of large carrot.
- You need 300-400 g of lotus root (fresh or frozen).
- Take 6 of dried shiitake mushroom (can use fresh).
- Take 1 of burdock (optional).
- Use 1 of konjac (optional).
- Use 15-20 of manget tout or green beans.
- Take 2.5-3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Iridori – braised chicken and vegetable-:
- Soak the dried shiitake in a bowl of water. Mix soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar well, in a small bowl*.
- Cut chicken, carrot and lotus root in to bite size. Dip the lotus root in a bowl of water, then drain. Cut the shiitake in halves. Peel and slice the burdock, soak in water for a while, then drain. Blanch the konjac and cut into bite size. Briefly blanch the mange tout/green beans, slice thinly, diagonally and set it aside..
- Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in sauce pan or a shallow pot and saute the chicken, carrot, lotus root and shiitake..
- Leave 1 tbsp of the mixed sauces* to use later. Add 200ml of water and the rest of the sauces* to the pan. Place a lid and cook, occasionally mixing the ingredients, until the vegetables are done. Add the tbsp of sauces* at the end, mix well and remove from heat..
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle the mange tout/green beans on top..
The key is to get a nice deep caramel like color on the chicken while it is being seared! Add the thyme, lemon juice, and chicken stock. Using a spatula, scrape off the tiny bits of chicken stuck to the bottom of the pot to deglaze and get all the flavors into the mix. Season your chicken with salt and pepper on both sides and then sear the chicken, skin side down in the hot oil. Add the water, potatoes, pearl onions, carrots, garlic, thyme and reserved bacon.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Iridori – braised chicken and vegetable- makes your day cheerful.