What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for best mummyzena lamb stew and dumplings recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent mummyzena lamb stew and dumplings recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mummyzena lamb stew and dumplings recipe. You can have mummyzena lamb stew and dumplings using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect mummyzena lamb stew and dumplings:
- Use of stew.
- Provide 700 grams of lamb chunks.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of onion, finely diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, grated.
- Take 1 of swede, diced.
- Get 4 of potatoes diced.
- Take 4 of carrots, diced.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 5 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need 1 1/3 liter of beef stock.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of dumplings.
- Provide 200 grams of suet.
- Use 400 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of dried herbs.
- Use 1 of enough water to make a dough.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking mummyzena lamb stew and dumplings:
- in a pan brown the lamb..
- add the oil, onion, garlic and vegetables and fry for 3 mins. stir continuously..
- add the tomato puree and stir in. then add the flour and while stirring cook for 2 mins..
- stir in 100ml stock, once the stock has been absorbed, add another 300ml stock and stir in. once most of the liquid has been absorbed stir in the rest of the stock..
- add the sugar, mustard and seasoning and stir in. cover the pan and leave to simmer for at least 2.5hrs..
- for the dumplings. in a large bowl put in all the dry ingredients and mix together with a fork. slowly add water to form a dough, it should be firm not wet and sticky..
- form into loose balls, being sure not to handle the dough to much. ideally these are made close to serving as they only need 30mins to cook to keep them light and fluffy..
- to cook the dumplings, add the balls to the stew 30mins before serving. be sure to cover the pan again and do not lift the lid until you serve..
This slow-cooked lamb stew is impressive enough for a dinner party and you can make it the day before. Meanwhile, for the fenugreek dumplings, mix all of the fenugreek dumplings ingredients together in a bowl until well combined, then bring the mixture together to form a semi-soft dough. To make dumplings, sift flour into a bowl with seasoning to taste. Rub in butter with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Mom's Best Lamb Dumplings recipe – These soupy and moist dumplings are irresistible!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your mummyzena lamb stew and dumplings makes your day joyful.